THE FLAME KEEPS GROWING WITH 11 Years Consecutive Same Store Sales Growth!
JOIN THE LEADER OF CASUAL DINING IN THE BUFFALO WING INDUSTRY
Learn why we have a 2.67:1 return on first year sales to investment.
The Owner-Operator Experience:
2014 Average Unit EBITDA of 21%
2014 Average Unit Net Sales of $1,743,485
Portfolio Management Units:
2014 Average Unit EBITDA of 13%
2014 Average Unit Net Sales of $1,422,475
The Investor Experience:
In addition to offering an exciting restaurant experience, our award-winning restaurant concept has been an industry leader with it’s focus on Unit Level Economics, which continues to prove to our franchisees and new investors that we offer a “hot” franchising opportunity within the casual dining sector. We offer an exciting restaurant experience that’s chef driven, high quality and always fresh. By enticing people back again and again, it’s no wonder we’re an irresistible opportunity for savvy investors looking for a proven concept.
– celebrating 11 consecutive years of positive same store sales growth through YE 2014
– have maintained average annual new unit growth of 21% for the past 5 years
– ranked in Franchise Business Review “Top 50” in franchisee satisfaction for 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
– ranked in “Top 40 Food Franchises”, Franchise Business Review Special Report, Fall 2014
– ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine “Top 500” in 2013, 2014 and 2015
– received 2014 STAR Award “Best Franchisee Satisfaction – Food Brand” at 2014 Franchise Leadership & Development Conference
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR $260,502 EBITDA* AND 2.6:1 RETURN ON FIRST YEAR SALES TO INVESTMENT – REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TODAY!
* Sales figures reflect average for all full-service restaurants in operation during 2014 and average EBITDA is determined based upon expenses submitted by franchisees operating in 2014 as published in Item 19 of our April 2015 Franchise Disclosure Document