Hopefully we’ve earned your consideration with $1,526,146 in Average Net Sales, and a $260,502 EBITDA as tasty as our wings*.
Learn why we have a 2.6:1 return on first year sales to investment.
The Customer Experience:
East Coast Wings & Grill = Fresh. Family. Fun!
We specialize in providing a quality customer dining experience, using fresh ingredients made-to-order every time while continuing to remain at a competitive casual dining price point. Our warm and inviting atmosphere and variety menu provide literally something for everyone to enjoy. As the consumer love affair continues to heat up for our award-winning hot wing sauce, our flavorful menu mix is gaining solid ground as a customer favorite.
2015 BRINGS MANY MILESTONES FOR OUR BRAND, INCLUDING:
– celebrating 11 consecutive years of positive same store sales growth through YE 2014
– have maintained average annual new unit growth of 21% for the past 5 years
– ranked in Franchise Business Review “Top 50″ in franchisee satisfaction for 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
– ranked in “Top 40 Food Franchises”, Franchise Business Review Special Report, Fall 2014
– ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine “Top 500″ in 2013, 2014 and 2015
– received 2014 STAR Award “Best Franchisee Satisfaction – Food Brand” at 2014 Franchise Leadership & Development Conference
The Investor Experience:
In addition to offering an exciting restaurant experience, our award-winning restaurant concept has been an industry leader with it’s focus on Unit Level Economics, which continues to prove to our franchisees and new investors that we offer a “hot” franchising opportunity within the casual dining sector. We offer an exciting restaurant experience that’s chef driven, high quality and always fresh. By enticing people back again and again, it’s no wonder we’re an irresistible opportunity for savvy investors looking for a proven concept.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR $260,502 EBITDA* AND 2.6:1 RETURN ON FIRST YEAR SALES TO INVESTMENT – REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TODAY!
* Sales figures reflect average for all full-service restaurants in operation during 2013 and average EBITDA is determined based upon expenses submitted by franchisees operating in 2013 as published in Item 19 of our April 2014 Franchise Disclosure Document