LEARN WHY WE HAVE A 2.3:1 RETURN ON FIRST YEAR SALES TO INVESTMENT.
The Owner-Operator Experience:
- 2015 Average Unit EBITDA of 19%
- 2015 Average Unit Net Sales of $1,608,055
Portfolio Management Units:
- 2015 Average Unit EBITDA of 13%
- 2015 Average Unit Net Sales of $1,396,846
The Investor Experience:
In addition to offering an exciting restaurant experience, our award-winning restaurant concept has been an industry leader with its focus on Unit Level Economics, which continues to prove to our franchisees and new investors that we offer a “hot” franchising opportunity within the casual dining sector. We offer an exciting restaurant experience that’s high quality, always fresh and family friendly. By enticing people back again and again, it’s no wonder we’re an irresistible opportunity for savvy investors looking for a proven concept.
- celebrating 12 consecutive years of positive same store sales growth through YE 2015
- have maintained average annual new unit growth of 20% for the past 6 years
- ranked in Franchise Business Review “Top 50” in franchisee satisfaction for 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015
- ranked in “Top 40 Food Franchises”, Franchise Business Review Special Report, Fall 2014
- ranked in Entrepreneur Magazine “Top 500” in 2013, 2014 and 2015
- received 2014 STAR Award “Best Franchisee Satisfaction – Food Brand” at 2014 Franchise Leadership & Development Conference
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR $305,089 EBITDA* AND 2.3:1 RETURN ON FIRST YEAR SALES TO INVESTMENT – REQUEST ADDITIONAL INFORMATION TODAY!
* EBITDA as submitted by our full-service owner-operator franchised restaurants and average EBITDA is determined based upon expenses submitted by franchisees operating in 2015 as published in Item 19 of our April 2016 Franchise Disclosure Document